Read/Write/Run

Hi! My name is Ken. I'm going to periodically write about running, writing, and a number of other topics. Please feel free to read my posts and provide your comments. If you have a question about any topic, leave a message and I'll try to help you get the information you're looking for. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Night at this Blogger Thing

I'm a member of SCBWI, which stands for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. I have to thank Abigail Beal for the nice article she wrote in the SCBWI's July/August Bulletin about blogging. It got me motivated to do it. Plus, she talks about doing freelance blogging and actually making some money doing it. Excuse my layout. I need to spend some time improving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!